COVID-19 Updates and Information
Please see the attachments below for the latest letters and updates
Almond Hill Updates:
- Please click here to read our guide on COVID-19 related pupil absence
- A guide to our families for the re-opening of the school from 3rd September 2020
- Returning to school: All children and young people, in all year groups, are expected to return to school and college full time from the beginning of the Autumn term 2020.
- Click here for the letter to parents regarding travel to school.
- For the latest government advice on the coronavirus outbreak please visit the following website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Help primary school children continue their education during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Supporting your children's education during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Follow the link for updates on the closure of educational settings:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): keeping children safe online:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Looking after your feelings and your body : Information Leaflet
- What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak:
- Guidance for parents and carers on supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-guidance-on-supporting-children-and-young-peoples-mental-health-and-wellbeing/guidance-for-parents-and-carers-on-supporting-children-and-young-peoples-mental-health-and-wellbeing-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak